Please Note: When downloading the models, please be patient, as many of these files are large in size and might take some time to download depending on your internet connection. Please email us at email@example.com if have any problems downloading our models or model tools. Thank you!
Executables – Current
- APEX v.1501 (current supported version)
- WinAPEX for APEXv.1501 – released October 2016
- iAPEX – APEX 0806
- ArcAPEX (ver. 10.3.2) for APEX v.1501 – released May 2017
Executables – Old
If using Windows 2000 or XP, the Professional version of these operating systems along with the current updates/service packs is required.
- APEX v.1501 source code – current supported version (contact us for source code)
- EPIC v.0810 (current supported version)
- APEX v.0806 source code – unsupported (contact us for source code)
- APEX v.0604 source code – unsupported
Supporting Tools – Current
- WXGN v. 1011 (stand alone weather generator)
- WXPM v.3020 (monthly weather statistics generator)
- Weather Import (CW Analyzer)
- APEX-CUTE 4.3.2 – Compatible with APEX v.1501 – Released May 2017
- APEX-CUTE 4.0 User Manual – most current APEX-CUTE User Manual
- APEX Output Analyzer – The APEX output analyzer is a web-based tool that allows APEX users to quickly evaluate outputs. It is also useful to compare the results of two different simulations.
- APEX 1501 Editor – current supported version – July 2017
- New APEX Editor version includes an Excel file, an example dataset, and the Getting Started file.
- The APEX 1501 Editor was customized with new parameters and variables, headers for tables, accounts for changes in the crop table and new formatting.
- APEX 0806 Editor – unsupported – PLEASE NOTE: This APEX editor is fully functional on the latest APEX0806. However, it may not be compatible with older versions of APEX0806 or APEX0604. This download includes two sets of example APEX data file sets.
- EPIC 0810 Editor – PLEASE NOTE: EPIC editor is fully functional on the latest EPIC0810. However, it may not be compatible with older versions of EPIC. This download includes one set of example EPIC data file sets.
Supporting Tools – Old
- WXGN v.3020 (stand alone weather generator)
- APEX-CUTE 4.2 – Compatible with APEX v.1501 – Released August 2016
- APEX-CUTE 4.0 – Compatible with APEX v.1501 – Released June 2016
- APEX Check – compatible APEX0806 – helps identify POTENTIAL model input parameter issues
- APEX v.0806 flowchart
- APEX-CUTE 2.1 – Compatible with APEX v.0806