Please Note: When downloading the models, please be patient, as many of these files are large in size and might take some time to download depending on your internet connection. Please email us at email@example.com if have any problems downloading our models or model tools. Thank you!
Executables – Current
- APEX v.1501 (current supported version – Oct 2018)
- ArcAPEX (v.10.3.5) for APEX 1501 – October 11, 2019
- WinAPEX for APEXv.1501 – October 2016
- APEX v.1501 – Linux
- APEX-CUTE v.4.6 – compatible with APEX 1501 – October 2019
- iAPEX – APEX 0806
- EPIC v.1102 (current supported version – April 2019)
- WinEPIC for EPICv.0810
- iEPIC – EPIC v.0810
- EPIC v.0810 for Linux
Executables – Old
If using Windows 2000 or XP, the Professional version of these operating systems along with the current updates/service packs is required. These executables are no longer supported by our modeling team.
- WinAPEX for APEXv.0806
- ArcAPEX for APEXv.0806
- ArcAPEX (v.10.3.3) for APEX 1501 – Early 2019
- ArcAPEX (ver. 10.3.2) for APEX v.1501 – May 2017
- APEX v.1501 source code – current supported version (contact us for source code)
- EPIC v.1102 (current supported version)
- EPIC v.0810 source code (unsupported)
- APEX v.0806 source code – unsupported (contact us for source code)
- APEX v.0604 source code – unsupported
Supporting Tools – Current
- APEX Editor 1908 – Compatible with APEX 1501 (Last Update 11/04/19)
- WXGN v. 1011 (stand alone weather generator)
- WXPM v.3020 (monthly weather statistics generator)-Last Update 03/08/2019
- Weather Import (CW Analyzer)
- APEX Output Analyzer – The APEX output analyzer is a web-based tool that allows APEX users to quickly evaluate outputs. It is also useful to compare the results of two different simulations.
- EPIC 0810 Editor – PLEASE NOTE: EPIC editor is fully functional on the latest EPIC0810. However, it may not be compatible with older versions of EPIC. This download includes one set of example EPIC data file sets.
Supporting Tools – Old
- WXGN v.3020 (stand alone weather generator)
- APEX Check – compatible APEX0806 – helps identify POTENTIAL model input parameter issues
- APEX v.0806 flowchart
- APEX 0806 Editor – unsupported – PLEASE NOTE: This APEX editor is fully functional on the latest APEX0806. However, it may not be compatible with older versions of APEX0806 or APEX0604. This download includes two sets of example APEX data file sets.
- APEX-CUTE v.4.4 – compatible with early versions of APEX1501
- APEX-CUTE 2.1 – Compatible with APEX v.0806